Friday, March 27, 2009



Hello 2009.  Hey, so it's been a long time since I've posted anything.  Perhaps that's  because nothing of terrible import has been going on in my life.  Or perhaps it is because I don't fully grasp the point of blogging when I'm not across the world like Andrea, or perhaps I'm just a lazy ass.  

At any rate, I figured I would expedite this process a little bit by posting in bullet points.  It's easier for me, you don't have to read a bunch of details that you would forget an hour from now, and it saves digital paper.  

_____________________________________
-I went climbing in Malibu with Sheena and a couple of people from the local rock climbing gym. We have to go with others because we don't have all of the necessary equipment to climb outside.  It was a great time, especially the part where we have to traverse over a river.  Don't fall off the rock or you and your gear will get soaked!  It wasn't all that easy either.  It is volcanic rock out there, which is weird to me.  It was a lot of finger pocket climbing, not slopey or smeary at all.  Which is way different from the Pinnacles in Lake Arrowhead, the rock up there is like kitty litter. 

...wait wait wait, that's WAY too much detail.  I'll be here all day if I keep that up...I'm gonna try again.
_____________________________________

-I went climbing in Malibu with Sheena and a couple of people from the gym. 

-We got a bed for 40 dollars. (woot)

-I got a job as an assistant manager, thought about it a little, and turned it down.

-It only payed 11 dollars an hour.

-I want to go to graduate school so I'm studying for the GRE.

-I didn't show up to a lunch date with my grandpa.

-I'm an ass

-The wii and I have a love/hate relationship.

-Our cats had fleas so we salted the carpet and spent about 5 hours vacuuming it all up. 

That's better.  You all take care now! 


2 comments:

Andrea Smith said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! A POST! I can't believe I've been checking this for months. My diligence has been rewarded! Ha ha. The outdoor rockclimbing sounds like it was so cool! I've been working out a bit so I won't suck so much next time I try climbing. Keep posting! I always check! It doesn't have to be thrilling or witty, I just really like catching up on my friends' day to day happenings. Miss you guys.

Dewman said...

1) I can't believe I'm on the same page with Andrea, and actually saw your post only a few days after it was written.
2) I'm all for saving the digital trees, man. e-green peace!
3) Pinnacles do = kitty litter, ha ha.
4) Your Mom