Friday, July 25, 2008

An Apology and Other News


I feel it necessary to apologize for my last post.  I guess that's what happens when I weblog er...blog in the wee hours of the night.  

You know I've always wondered at those select few bloggers (you know who you are) who consistently update their blogs with deep, insightful ideas and meaningful monologues. How in the world do you constantly have so many great ideas?  I guess they simply think more than I do.  Perhaps I just don't have that kind of mind.  But well done you advanced bloggers.  The state of California commends you. 

In other news, this Wednesday is my last day working at the Lake Arrowhead Country Club.  It's funny because my last day there I am tending bar.  I'm not entirely sure why, I guess Mr. Supervisor thought it would be nice to have me do something I have never done on my last day.  Nice guy.  


Good thing I picked up this little gem ------------->





And after my day of perfectly tending bar, Sheena and I move to Los Angeles!  We will be living in Korea Town.  

I look forward to hefting all the delicate and important stuff, while Sheena takes care of everything else.   Everything.

And I still need a job.  That sucks.  But I'm pretty confident in my chances of employment once I get an interview somewhere.  

Hopefully I will be able to avoid working in the food service industry.  But I will serve tables again if I get desperate.  At the moment I'm looking for a more office based/non-profit style job.  



----------------------------------
Isn't it funny how pictures can make an ordinary, boring post a little bit more than itself?  It's kind of like music in movies i guess.  
----------------------------------

Well, take care fellow members of humanity.  Until next time! 

Adieu

1 comment:

Nikko28brass said...

I absolutely love your picture choices!